How to digitally render Ned Kelly as a woman going to a ball
In this video, as part of our ongoing How To series, VCA Production Lecturer in Design Anna Cordingley demonstrates how to digitally render a costume design.
- How to make an acid dance track with the Roland TB-303.
- How to create backing tracks with the Boss RC-30 Loop Station.
- How to do an Australian accent.
- How to cast bronze at the VCA Foundry.
- How to throw a stage punch (and keep your teeth).
- Find out more about Theatre and Acting at the VCA.
- Sign up for the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music’s free monthly enews.